Here at Chic Teak the Management Team have considered in depth the implications and how we should react as a business.
Our first concern is that all of our colleagues’ health and safety is paramount. To this end we have decided
- That where it is practical, we will be working from home, with phones and computers diverted.
- Our showroom will be closed until further notice.
- Our delivery team will continue, but working to strict protocols that avoid contact with our customers.
- With the closure of our showroom, customers will be able to continue to order on-line or over the phone on a sale or return basis.
- Our deliveries will be made in a safe and courteous manner that will not involve direct contact between the customer and our delivery staff.
- If, after the furniture has been set up, the customer does not wish to accept delivery, the goods will be removed with no obligation.
- On ordering our team will talk through with you the detail of where and how furniture will be placed in your garden and how to access your property
- Before delivery a date and approximate time will be agreed
- The day before delivery one of our team will contact you and confirm the delivery and time.
- On the day of delivery our driver will speak to you on the phone and confirm his expected time of arrival and how to access your property.
- On arrival our delivery driver will speak to you either at a distance or on the phone for detailed instructions.
- After placement of furniture, our staff will withdraw to allow you to inspect and consider your furniture. If for any reason you are not completely happy with your purchase, it will be removed.
As we have all witnessed, the management of the situation rapidly changes, and we reserve the right to amend our terms of business according to Government Guidance.
We hope our response to the current situation will allow you to enjoy your home and garden more during what will be a long summer at home while, most importantly, not risking anyone's health.
Robert and Sarah Bowden – Founders and Proprietors Chic Teak – 24th March 2020