Why buy from Chic Teak?
10 Year Guarantee
We are so sure of the quality and superior design of our teak furniture that all our teak furniture comes with a 10 Year Guarantee.
Free Shipping Eligibility
Free Shipping on orders over £250. Please visit Delivery to check if your shipping address is eligible for our free shipping service.
UK-based company and full-time customer service team. Call the showroom on 01256 398008 to speak to an expert.
Garden Furniture with more than an air of elegance
This rectangular parasol is from our range of top quality sunshade umbrellas which are enhanced by a bamboo finial, and an elegant, practical cleat locking system. The covers are attached using our own bolt-down stainless steel rib end protector system. The ribs and supporting arms are fitted with stainless steel through bolts, making all the parts easily interchangeable.
- The parasol is made using a single piece pole for extra strength and durability. It benefits from a double pulley and rope system which helps to ensure easy raising and lowering of the canopy.
- It features a turned bamboo hub and runner with stainless steel brackets and a pin through the pole.
- The canopies are easily replaced so can be bought separately as can the arms/struts should any get damaged due to unforeseen circumstances.
- As with all parasols care should be taken when the conditions are windy.
- The fabric used in the canopy is a spuncrylic polyester which goes through a special process which makes it resistant to fading from sunlight.
- It also incorporates good stain resistance and water repellence.
- It benefits from a UPF50+ factor.
Please note that the 2.5 x 3.5m Parasol has a pole diameter of 58mm and is sold for freestanding use only and not suitable with our range of tables which have a smaller aperture.
Dimensions: Diameter of Pole 48mm
Height of the 2x3m Parasol is 288cm
Height of the 2.5x3.5m Parasol is 300cm
Parasol Base Not Included - available as a separate item
We recommend a 30kg Stainless Steel Square Base for the 2 x 3m if using through a table
and a 50kg Polycrete Square Base with wheels for the 2.5 x 3.5m or if using any parasol freestanding
Can't find what you are looking for? Call us on 01256 398008 and one of the team will be happy to help