7th May 2020
Revised Delivery Protocols
- On ordering our team will talk through with you the detail of where and how furniture will be placed in your garden and how to access your property.
- Before delivery a date and approximate time will be agreed
- The day before delivery one of our team will contact you and confirm the delivery and time.
- On the day of delivery our driver will speak to you on the phone and confirm his expected time of arrival and how to access your property.
- On arrival our delivery driver will speak to you either at a distance or on the phone for detailed instructions.
- After placement of furniture, our staff will withdraw to allow you to inspect and consider your furniture. If for any reason you are not completely happy with your purchase, it will be removed.
- For the avoidance of doubt, if the only means of access to your property is through the house your furniture will be left at the front. Our delivery staff are forbidden to enter a house.
We give you the choice to either collect from our warehouse or have us deliver for you. You can even opt for express delivery and we will organise a courier to deliver to you on our behalf. Please ring for a quotation.
Our garden furniture is made and fully assembled at the factory by our skilled craftsmen and tables are carefully assembled at our warehouse. This means all our teak garden furniture is delivered ready to use.
We therefore take great care with your order and like to deliver it ourselves. That way we can be assured that it gets to you in excellent condition and you can enjoy your furniture straight away. For deliveries with restricted access, tables can be assembled on site. Please let us know if this is required at the time of ordering.
Shipping and Handling Fees
Delivery is free on orders over £250 to UK mainland postcodes*(exclusions apply, see below).
England - £65
EX 22, 23, 31-39. TR
PL 22-35. SY 7-9, 11-12, 15,
NE 61, 65-71.
Wales - £85
SA 33 – 73,
Scotland - Ring for quote
Northern Ireland - Ring for quote
Isle of Man - Ring for quote
Isles of Scilly - Ring for quote
Isle of Wight - Ring for quote
We will normally deliver your order to you within 14 calendar days, subject to stock. In the unlikely event that we cannot fulfil your order from stock, we will contact you and discuss the estimated delivery time or an alternative product. In all cases, we will contact you to arrange a convenient date. If we are unable to supply or offer an alternative, you will have the option to cancel if you wish. Our one-man free delivery service is available between Monday to Friday. Saturday deliveries may be booked in advance, which will be quoted on an individual basis and are restricted to a 50 mile radius of our warehouse. In some instances help may be required with off loading. If assistance is unavailable and for larger items, we are be able to offer a two man delivery service. Additional charges apply for deliveries requiring two drivers. This will be quoted on an individual basis.
Orders with a value under £250 will be subject to a £25 courier charge, except the exclusions listed below which will be charged at the values stated.
Please advise us when confirming delivery, if there are any issues regarding access/parking for vans or access into the garden, eg; steps, restrictions of width or other obstacles.
Other delivery options
If you have suitable transport, you can collect your items yourself from our warehouse. We are open 0900hrs to 1700hrs weekdays and by appointment at the weekends. Please ring to arrange any collection beforehand. An optional express service is available in most areas if required. Please ring for a quotation. For smaller items we may choose to deliver via Royal Mail or courier.
We regularly deliver Worldwide, please call for a quotation.
If you have any further queries regarding Chic Teak delivery, please contact us on 01256 398008. Lines are open Monday to Friday 0900hrs – 1700hrs Alternatively, you can email your query to us.